POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Dreaming : Re: Dreaming Server Time
8 Sep 2024 03:17:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Dreaming
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 13 Jul 2008 03:10:14
Message: <4879aa56$1@news.povray.org>
>>> Girls *always* say that, and then end up dating the first guy with the
>>> guts to ask them out.
>> Erm... this girl has just come out of an abusive relationship with a guy
>> who used to physically beat her. I'm pretty sure she's not kidding.
>
> Ugh, that's some nasty stuff to deal with.

Indeed.

Although a few days ago, her profile on Facebook had the caption "Kate
is looking for somebody but isn't sure where to find them", and
yesterday it changed to "Kate is giving up on men, no offence to any but
not more head messings please!" I'm confused...

>> That's more or less my plan, but... she's so hard to hang out with!
>> She's always "busy". :-(
>
> She's getting over some pretty serious stuff.  Give her space and time.

I don't think that's the problem - I made it clear I just wanna be
friends. I think she really *is* just very busy right now... Hopefully
it won't last forever. She seems to be making a lot of effort to bother
answering my texts and emails.

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/